Friday, August 5

Another Friday

It's been another week n finally wkends again.
Last wkend started with a Friday night dinner at Carl's Jnr with Spade ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
I'm always glad to be able to meet him and spend our wkends together hee
I had bought 2 groupon coupons for us so had to collect our CJ membership cards and at the same time claim our free burgers for dinner haha
I decided to get a small fries for us, fortunately, otherwise I think we would have a lot of fries left cause by the time we finished our burgers, we were darn full :)
what a yummy dinner haha..actually whatever te meal as long as I'm enjoying it with him it'll be a good meal :x hee.. Love him!!
Oh and last sat we went for the NDP preview with his mom, it was prety good especially the lightings and fireworks -- which is probably what everyone wants to watch yearly haha
This years fireworks are going to be very beautiful and about 10 min long hah

So that was how I spent last weekend.
I just started this weekend by visiting the dentist just now:D
Yey so now I got white clean teeth :D Cheese!!! Hah have to show off my teeth..
Wonder what spade has in mind for tmr n sun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment