Monday, August 15

Summarising the August so far

I realised that my previous post did not save successfully so what I had typed then has gone with the "wind" LOL
Anyway due to my STM - Short Term Memory, I can't really remember what I wrote, so today I shall just try to remember stuff from 9 Aug till today..

10 Aug
We managed to get into the Art Science Museum for free :D we managed to get there by 10am and actually we thought "Oh No we won't be able to get the free tickets already!" cause when we were arriving at the entrance we saw a lot of people entering in front of us.
Lucky us, the receptionist immediately passed us 2 tickets before we could tell him further about our purpose haha..it was quite shocking for us when he did that action..
Beware Loads of photos coming up :D








































































No comments:

Post a Comment